Introducing Going Green Ambassador Training - The Ultimate Programme for In-House Sustainability Champions!
Despite what experts say has been lacklustre and patchy support from central government, the analysis found more than 75,000 businesses from wind turbine manufacturers to recycling plants employ more than 1.2 million people in the green economy.
Experts say the sector not only has the potential to help tackle the climate crisis but also create sustainable jobs and improve people’s quality of life – with cleaner transport, reduced air pollution and better insulated homes.
REIGNITE Your Career is fully funded by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority. The programme is also supported by our lead employer partner The Breyer Group through the Breyer Group Foundation and Place of Change.
Programme is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to become a sustainability champion within your organisation. As an in-house sustainability champion, you will be responsible for driving positive change
and making a tangible difference to the environment.
The Green Ambassador Training covers a wide range of topics, including sustainable energy practices, waste reduction strategies, sustainable procurement, carbon footprinting, and much more. Our expert trainers have years of experience in the sustainability field, and will provide you with practical, hands-on training that you can apply directly to your organisation.
By becoming a Green Ambassador, you will be equipped with the skills to:
· Develop and implement a sustainability plan for your organisation
· Identify areas where your organisation can reduce its environmental impact
· Advocate for sustainable practices and policies within your organisation
· Engage and educate your colleagues on the importance of sustainability
· Monitor and report on your organisation's sustainability performance
With the Green Ambassador Training, you will not only be making a positive impact on the environment, but you will also be enhancing your professional skills and career prospects. By becoming an in-house sustainability champion, you will be highly valued by your organisation and be seen as a thought leader in the field.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to become a Green Ambassador and make a real difference in the world. Contact us today to learn more about our training programme and start your journey towards becoming an in-house sustainability champion.
The programme costs £1995 per delegate. However, thanks to funding in West Yorkshire (subject to *eligibility, delegates must live in West Yorkshire) the programme is currently fully funded.
You’ll also have the opportunity to gain a Level 2 Certificate** in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness or achieve a Level 3** in Championing Sustainability in The Workplace - **£297 upgrade fee applies.
To find out more, book or discuss in more detail, call or text 07526 499 373 or email email@example.com
See next below for programme availability.
· You've got to be a West Yorkshire resident.
· You must have the right to work in the UK we will need one of the following - Birth Certificate, Passport, or Home Office documents.
· Post-programme, we'd love to see how this journey has propelled your career, and we must be able to evidence, be it through new roles, promotions, or enhanced responsibilities in the area of Environment and Sustainability. This will need to be evidenced by your director or line manager by email or letter.
· 24th October 2023 – Tuesdays 10.00 - 13.00 live on zoom
Places are limited, to secure your place of to find out more please
Call or text 07526 499 373
Helping You to IGNITE Your Purpose, Your Passion, Your Business and Your LIfe.
The Gate House
© 2016 Quantum Vantage Ltd.